Make Your Skin Glow With Vitamin E Oil (Top Secrets For Glowing Skin)
The benefits of vitamin E oil on your skin are so numerous. It is a great skincare product that doubles up as an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agent.
In most cases, it is used as a drug, but what some people don’t know is that they are some of the secrets of glowing skin.
They serve as major ingredients in skin-conditioning and beauty creams.
To use vitamin E, you can either swallow a capsule of vitamin E as a skin supplement or apply it to your skin. The thick consistency of vitamin E allows it to be easily absorbed into the skin.
There are various types of vitamin E capsules and oil among cosmetics brands for different skin tones.
Benefits Of Vitamin E Oil On The Skin
- It serves as an anti-aging oil by preventing wrinkles and fine lines.
- Vitamin E moisturizes the skin and keeps it hydrated all day long. You can add it to your body lotion for full action.
- It is perfect for all skin types
- It helps lighten acne spots and dark circles, however, it works slowly but effectively.
- It helps get rid of free radicals in the skin with its anti-oxidizing effects.
- If you don’t have sunscreen, vitamin E creams can fit in as a perfect SPF
- When used on the lips, it keeps them supple and light.
- Increases nail growth and stimulate the development of new nail cuticles
- Vitamin E stimulates hair growth and stops hair breakage, so you can rock the latest hairstyles in Vogue.
- They are cheap moisturizers for everyday skincare.
- They can be used for treating hyperpigmentation such as skin scarring.
Some Frequently Asked Questions On The Use Of Vitamin E
Can I Use Vitamin E Oil On My Face And Hair?
You can use vitamin E oil and creams on your skin, hair, and face. Vitamin E capsules for skin whitening are also effective for lightening dark spots and pimples on the face.
Does Vitamin E Brighten Face?
Vitamin E oil is very beneficial to the skin. It acts as a natural moisturizer and skin nourisher. It keeps your skin glowing as a beauty elixir.
Can I Apply Vitamin E Oil Directly On Your Face?
Yes, you can, but there are precautions you need to take to do that. They are listed below;
How To Apply Vitamin E On Your Face As An Overnight Treatment
1. Use facial wipes to clean up the makeup and other skincare products on your face
2. Wash off your face using a mild soap and dab your face with a clean dry face towel
3. If you are using 100% pure vitamin E oil, mix one drop of it with 10 drops of another oil such as coconut oil, almond oil, olive oil, Shea butter, or jojoba oil.
4. Massage the vitamin E oil or vitamin E skin serum on your skin.
If you are using a vitamin E capsule, squeeze the liquid out on your skin and dab it on the skin to make it firm
Because of the consistency of vitamin E, it clogs the pores of acne scars and is not usually advised for everyday overnight treatment.
Can I Use Vitamin E Capsules On Dry Skin?
To use vitamin E capsules on dry skin, mix with vitamin C serums for optimum skin regeneration.
Can I Apply Makeup On My Face After Using Vitamin E Serums
The consistency of the serum is quite thick and even if you try going in with your makeup, it wouldn’t be even.
How Long Should I Use Vitamin E?
After using vitamin E for 1-2 weeks, you’d start noticing positive changes in your skin.
If your skin is prone to clogged pores, then you should not use vitamin E more than twice a week.
What Foods Are High In Vitamin E
Some of the foods that contain adequate amounts of vitamin E include almonds, avocados, and blackberries. You can work out some of the pulp as Vitamin E oral supplements
The daily vitamin E intake for adults is 15mg, which is the body’s average nutritional need for vitamin E.
How Can I DIY Vitamin E Masks
1. Combine Vitamin E oil with vitamin C, almond oil, honey, fresh lemon juice, and mashed avocado.
2. Apply the mixture to your face and leave for 10 – 20 minutes after which you can wash it off.
Where Can I Buy Vitamin E Capsules Or Oils
You can get them at your convenient supermarket or online stores like Jumia and Amazon.
Conclusion: Make Your Skin Glow With Vitamin E Oil
Vitamin E Oils and supplements generally are very beneficial for the overall health and wellness of our skin. The high alpha-tocopherol concentration of vitamin E is the major reason for their efficiency.