Getting original human hair and wigs in Nigeria is what lots of busy ladies subscribed to, this gives room to work in the office, and also attend to other activities without looking worn out or unkempt.
Wigs have helped a lot of women save cost on plaiting hair in the saloon and other activities related to it, so we have taken out time to give you the best wigs you can buy here in Nigeria and all you need to know about them.
Original Human Hair Wigs & Prices In Nigeria
Here are some examples of human hair wigs you may purchase to enhance your appearance:
1. Jerry Curls Hair Wig = ₦20,000 – ₦25,000
Different types, styles, and sizes of Jerry curl wigs are available. There are long and short wigs available for purchase, according to the preferences of the purchaser.
2. Bohemian Kinky Hair Wigs Price = ₦20,000 – ₦25,000
Human hair wigs like these are ideal for ladies who wish to experiment with various looks or hide flaws. Authentic Bohemian kinky wigs for ladies are available in various lengths and colors in both human and synthetic fibers. It is the goal of all bohemian wigs to provide you with a natural and pleasant experience that will keep you looking younger and more attractive.
3. Low Cut Hair Wig = ₦8,000 – ₦10,000
A low-cut hair wig is a popular choice for ladies who want to seem like they have a low-cut hairstyle. Class and sexiness are the hallmarks of this wig, especially the look on female models. When you wear this style of wig, you’re sure to get attention from the other gender.
It’s not for everyone, but if you find one that works for you, it enhances your beauty and glamor.
4. Bouncing Curl Hair Wigs = ₦25,000 – ₦30,000
This long-lasting human hair wig with bouncy curls is created from 100 percent virgin human hair. When utilizing this sort of human hair, you won’t have to worry about tangling, foul smells, or shedding. To keep it in good condition, use water to moisten it and comb it. A Leave-in conditioner and a non-greasy, alcohol-free oil spray or curl hair cream can be used if the hair is filthy.
6. Bob Hair Wig = ₦20,000 – ₦25,000
7. Bohemian Jerry Curls Hair Wig = ₦25,000 – ₦30,000
8. Blunt Cut Hair Wig = ₦20,000 – ₦25,000
9. Pixy Curl Hair Wig = ₦35,000 – ₦40,000
10. Bob Unit Hair Wig = ₦15,000 – ₦20,000
This is a new stock of original virgin human hair that makes a lady appear older and fuller. ” To make a bob wig, how many hair bundles would you need? To get the whole appearance or the style you like, you’ll need two to three bundles of 12″ or 14″ hair.
In terms of Quality, Which Human Hair is The Best?
Because virgin hair is the best human hair and the most costly in Nigeria, it is the most wanted and sought-after. This is due to the fact that it cannot be processed, but maybe color-treated and utilized for a variety of applications. Nigerians like Brazilian and Bone straight hair as well as Malaysian, Peruvian, and Indian virgin human hair.
What is The Best Human Hair Wig Brand?
Here are the top 8 hair brands you can get on the market when you want to get Original Human Hair Wigs in Nigeria
- Pizazz Human Hair Lace Front Wig
- Ombre Color 4/27 Lace Front Wig
- BEEOS Human Hair Wig
- JYL Hair 360 Lace Frontal Wig
- Odir Brazilian Lace Front Human Hair Wig
- Muokass Lace Front Straight Hair Wig
- Ucrown Lace Front Wig
- Jessica Hair Lace Front Human Hair Short Bob Wig
Where Do Nigerian Hair Sellers Buy From?
Nigerian wholesalers of human hair frequently get their supplies from two distinct sources: imported hair and locally produced hair. The majority of the time, imported hair comes from large-scale international hair merchants (India, Vietnam, and China). In Nigeria, local hair is sourced from black women.
Are Hair Losses Induced by Wearing Wigs?
Let’s dispel a common misconception regarding wigs. Wearing a wig for short periods of time is not enough to cause significant hair loss. Wearing wigs is only possible if you have good hair, to begin with. Don’t wear a wig if you don’t want to, especially a synthetic one. In order to avoid hair loss, it’s best to avoid using chemically synthesized wigs. Read Also, Cost Of Hair Transplant In Nigeria and the procedures.
When it comes to wigs, human hair and synthetic hair are two different things.
Natural hair wigs are manufactured from human hair that has been collected, whereas synthetic wigs are made from fibers and are artificial, despite the fact that they feel like genuine hair when you touch them. In addition, real human hair wigs cost more than synthetic ones.
It’s another perk of wearing real hair wigs because they have a natural, velvety feel. Compared to synthetic hair, this type of wig shines and can be trimmed and styled more readily. If they are properly cared for, they can survive for a longer period of time. Asian countries including India, China, and Brazil produce the majority of the hair extensions in this category.
The only drawback of human hair is that it requires a lot of time and effort to maintain. It will only endure as long as you take good care of it. It all relies on how you style your hair on a daily basis. Depending on your requirements and financial constraints, either one is a viable choice.
Beauty wig shops and markets are the most common venues to find these wigs. For those who aren’t satisfied with the options available in the store, a stylist can create a wig specifically for them. Wigs are used by women for a variety of reasons, including convenience and attractiveness.
Wig Care Instructions
After subscribing to Original Human Hair Wigs in Nigeria, maintenance might somewhat become a hassle, but it is vital if you want your wig to last as long as possible. When it comes to cleaning and washing them, you don’t just put them in a washing machine or soak them in water and expect them to look brand new. Wigs should be cared for in the same way as your own hair. Following a thorough cleaning, you may restore your wig to its former glory with the help of the instructions provided below.
- Using a broad tooth comb, hold the wig just at portion and gently comb the hair. This is the only way to assure that all of the tangles are cut out. Make sure you begin combing from the bottom of the wig and work your way up.
- Do not soak the wig in cold water; instead, use warm water. Using a brush and warm water, gently apply a deep-cleansing shampoo or a regular wig shampoo to the hair. Avoid pressing the hair wig hard, instead softly applying the shampoo to the hair while combing the hair wig gently.
- Use a stream of water to rinse the hair from the roots to the ends, being sure to get every last bit of shampoo out.
- Use a brush and carefully massage the hair to eliminate any tangles like you did in the previous step.
- Rinse the hair lightly with a towel.
- Allow the wig to air dry on a wig stand.
- After it has dried, you may style your human hair wig using hot rollers.
- The best way to keep your human hair curly wigs looking their best is to store them in silk textiles or on a stand, and use silicone-free treatments.
What is the lifespan of a human hair wig?
How long can you expect human hair wigs to keep their appearance? As a long-term investment, many people view a human hair wig as one that they want to use for many years. As long as adequate care is taken, human-hair wigs can last more than one year if worn regularly, and up to three years if worn only seldom. What sort of wig is has the most realistic look?
Human hair wigs have the advantage of seeming the most realistic. Human hair and synthetic fibers make up the two main categories of wigs. Fae Norris, a hairdresser at Rock Paper Salon, argues that real hair creates the most natural look. Because it’s genuine, it behaves just like natural hair as it falls and swings.
Read Also: Best Hair Growth Cream & Oil in Nigeria
Is starting a hair salon in Nigeria Expensive?
You don’t need a lot of money to get started. Depending on the region, you may rent a shop for around N100,000. If you have a budget of N500,000 or less, all you need to do is purchase hair extension/attachment goods.