Are you looking for the best effective ringworm cure? Here we have listed authentic natural remedies to treat ringworm, this helps you prevent ringworm on your skin or if you already had it you can use this same treatment to get rid of ringworm.
Ringworm isn’t caused by a worm even though the name has a worm in it, it is a common fungal infection that is caused by the fungus “Tinea” and is very contagious. Young children can easily contract it likewise those with compromised immunity.
In the Nigerian skincare products market, you can find yourself numerous antifungal creams which could be used to cure fungal infections on the skin or scalp but the majority of them are chemical-based, they were industrially processed and mostly advised against so when trying to solve a problem you don’t end up creating another as the human skin is very delicate which is the reason why you should use the natural methods.
Aside from the fact that you can cure ringworm by the use of natural methods, it is proven to be very effective, cheaper, and with no side effects on the skin.
Read Also: Care of the Human Skin – All You Should Know
When you start getting itchy bacterium showing on the top layer of your skin, scalp, and nails you should know this is ringworm, it usually looks like a ring-like rash.
Causes of Ringworm in Humans
What are the causes of ringworm on human skin? They are caused by a fungus that feeds on keratin, keratin can be found on the human skin, nails, and hairs. Keratin is a type of protein that can be found in the mentioned places on the human body and children from age 15 downward tends to get ringworm easily.
As research made it known that it is highly contagious so when someone has it then proper care should be given to that person with immediate effect as over time it turns into blisters which will start oozing pus.
Also, when there is hair loss or scaling on the scalp which is painful and turns into sores with discomfort this is another sign that the person has ringworm.
Ringworm Cure: Top Best Natural Treatment for Ringworm
- Coconut Oil: In most organic skin care products you discover coconut oil is mostly used, this is beacuse the extract is capable of destroying the cell membranes of infections.
- Turmeric: This is a popular food spice that is very medicinal, it adds numerous nutritional benefits to the food while adding health benefits at the same time. Make a paste out of this with coconut oil then apply it to the affected area and wash off after it has dried off.
- Aloe Vera: Aloe vera is known to be a very important herbal medicine that works for numerous ailments, it has antifungal and anticeptic properties which is very effective against ringworm. It should be applied to the affected parts three times daily and you should start seeing its effectiveness almost immediately.
- Garlic: Garlic is the most effective ringworm cure and has been proven to be very effective against ringworm, it works against other fungi like Candida, Trichophytn, Cryptococcus, and also Torulopsis. Prepare a paste from garlic gloves by crushing or blending it with coconut oil or olive oil then apply to the affected skin, after application cover the skin with gauze and leave for 2 hours before rinsing it off. Do this 2 times daily till the symptoms vanish.
- Lemon Grass: The lemongrass oil extract is an effective ringworm cure and should be used alongside carrier oil and only applied to the affected area with the use of cotton wool.
- Wash Always: Washing the affected area with warm water and soap can stop the spread of ringworm on the skin so proper washing can also get rid of ringworm on your body.
Once you notice the appearance of ringworm on your skin it is important you take quick steps to combat it because it can easily be transferred to other people closest to you.
Mind you, the fact that we have supplied you with natural remedies for ringworm doesn’t rule out you from visiting a specialist especially when the all the above ringworm cure proves to be ineffective against it, there may be other reasons which only the specialist can tell.
Disclaimer: Credits for all images used in this post and on this site go to their respective owners. Eucarlcosmetics in no way claims ownership of any image unless otherwise stated. Also, we use Amazon links so we might get commissions for purchases made through links in this post.