Before you venture to buy this lotion, have you considered the side effects of precious perfect cream that your vendor isn’t telling you about? I guess not.
You probably might have been overwhelmed by the benefits that you didn’t stop to consider what happens on the flip side. No worries! We’ve got you covered with a detailed review of Precious perfect lightening lotion.
Precious Perfect is one of the best skin whitening creams in Nigeria that helps to even the skin tone, making it fairer and lighter. The great part about the cream is that it is a fast-action skin-brightening lotion. Within 3 days of using the cream, your skin would get lighter than it used to be.
While it is rated among the top whitening creams, is it also a safe option for skin whitening? As you read through this review of precious perfect cream, you would get an answer to your teeming question.
Ingredients Of Precious Perfect Lightening Cream
AHA, Aqua, Argan Oil, Ascorbic Acid, Butyrospermum, Carrot Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Fragrance, Glycerin, Paraffinum Liquidum, Parkii Butter, Propylene Glycol, Radiance White, Rosehip Oil, Sodium Lactic Acid, Sodium Metabisulfite, Stearic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, UVA, Vitamin B5, and Vitamin E.
What Are The Side Effects Of Precious Perfect Cream?
- While the brand claims that the cream would lighten the skin, it goes overboard on this action by bleaching the skin. For dark and chocolate skin tones, the bleaching effect is so visible that you don’t need anyone to tell you to stop using the cream.
- As your skin lightens (which is the primary action of the cream, it does not clear the dark spots, making them more visible and pronounced
- To some, the cream irritates their skin, resulting in discolouration and hyperpigmentation on the body.
- Precious perfect cream can result in redness, rashes and itchy skin that is very hard to contain
- On the other arm, people with light skin tone may experience non-obvious side effects such as reduced ability to resist bacterial and fungal infections.
This may advance to kidney damage. Dark-skinned people equally share in this effect, even though it is more common among fair-skinned persons.
- Other nonspecific side effects of precious perfect lightening cream are darker knuckles, stretch marks, wrinkled skin, scarring, green veins, white spots & blotches, among others
How To Use Precious Perfect Lotion
If you can handle these side effects, here is a guide on how to use Precious perfect lightening cream:
- Wash the skin with a foaming cleanser and complete with a body wash
- Wipe the skin with a dry towel and apply the lotion
- It should be used morning and night for optimum result
- The cream should only be used externally, avoid contact with the eyes, and keep it out of the reach of children. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
Benefits Of Precious Perfect Lightening Cream
While Precious perfect has numerous adverse effects, there are good parts of this cream worthy of mention. These include:
- It perfects the skin to a lighter and radiant skin tone.
- Precious perfect lotion is specially designed with active ingredients such as fruit acids and radiant white which ensures that the lightening effects on the skin are rapid and long-lasting
- May fade skin blemishes to unify the skin tone
- It moisturises and nourishes the skin while leaving a softly scented fragrance on the skin.
FAQs On Precious Perfect Lotion
Who Are The Manufacturers Of Precious Perfect Lotion?
The body cream is produced by Rodis Cosmetics in Lome, Togo.
How Long Does It Take To See Results From Precious Perfect?
It takes between 24 hours and 3 days to see notable differences in your skin tone
Where Can I Buy Precious Perfect Cream?
You can purchase it at any cosmetics store, supermarket or retail outlet in your locality
How Much Is Precious Perfect Cream?
The body lotion is sold between N2000 and N3000 in Nigeria