Tetmosol Soap Review
Tetmosol is a household name in skin therapy when it comes to scabies and other related skin problems. We detailed the Tetmosol soap review to help you know if you should or should not use this soap
Tetmosol Soap Review
What is Tetmosol?
Tetmosol soap combines its antiseptic abilities with mild fragrance to give you a fresh feel while treating skin infections such as scabies, skin boils, rashes, and inflammation. Here are the benefits of this powerful medicated soap brand that are worthy of note.
Advantages of Using Tetmosol Soap
- Tetmosol soap is a very effective hand wash. It can be used to wash in between the fingers and under the nails
- It can also be used to wash around the belt lines and armpits.
- When used frequently with warm water to wash the skin, it heals pustules, rashes, and pimples
- The soap also remedies itchy skin. To get this effect, use Tetmosol for three days and watch as the itching subsides. Don’t use it for more than three days as it can cause further irritation. If it doesn’t work for you, visit your doctor.
- It reduces redness on the skin and also soothes irritation.
- It is effective for getting rid of hair and body lice
- Tetmosol can be used by all skin types. Most persons with sensitive skin recommend this product as the medicated soap solution to their skin problems.
- Tetmosol is very different from other medicated soaps in that it is commonly recommended by Doctors for allergies and pimples, plus it works in just 3 days.
- It can be used to maintain the skin especially when staying in areas where your skin is prone to infections.
- Tetmosol is medicated and can be used medically for treating fungal and bacterial skin defects.
- The fragrance of the soap is calming, giving you nicely scented skin after bathing.
Cons Of Tetmosol Antiseptic Soap
- Tetmosol Soap works against rashes and skin itching but does not offer a such great experience for the face; especially in people with sensitive skin. Not that it doesn’t work on the face, but can cause burning and irritations on the face
- The soap is not richly moisturising. It can dry out the skin while fighting acne and rashes, hence, resulting in blackheads.
Key Ingredients of Tetmosol Soap
The active ingredient in Tetmosol Medicated Soap is Monosulfiram 5% w/w in addition to Citronella oil
How to Use Tetmosol Medicated Soap
According to the Tetmosol brand, here’s how you should use the soap
➡️Wet yourself with lukewarm water. ➡️Apply Tetmosol soap all over your body paying special attention to the folds of your skin. ➡️Lather liberally. ➡️Rinse off with lukewarm water. ➡️After bathing, the body should be allowed to dry naturally or dried with a towel using a 'blotting' action. ➡️Over-application of Tetmosol is unlikely to cause an adverse effect. ➡️Tetmosol Soap should be used daily and can be used even after the problem is cured as prevention. ➡️It is suitable for both adults and children. ➡️It is only for external use.
Precautions & Frequency of Use
- Tetmosol soap has to be used daily to keep away scabies and related skin problems.
- Ensure that the latter of Tetmosol does not get into your eyes.
- Do not use soap if you are allergic to sulphur. Make sure to always read the product label to find out if you’re allergic to any of the ingredients listed on it. Also, follow the instructions for use given there.
- Do not use it if there is an adverse reaction from previous use.
- You can use medicines as treatments for skin-related diseases even while using Tetmosol soap.
FAQs On Tetmosol Medicated Soap
Is Tetmosol soap good for the skin?
Tetmosol medicated soap is good for a lot of skin problems; bringing relief when they are much needed.
Can we use Tetmosol soap daily?
Tetmosol Medicated soap can be used even as a regular bathing soap every day.
When to use Tetmosol Soap?
Tetmosol Medicated Soap can be used for prevention, controlling, and curing scabies and related skin problems such as head and body lice.
How does Tetmosol Soap work?
Mites are the infective cause of scabies and related skin problems and the monosulfiram content of Tetmosol is toxic to mites. Once the mites get in contact with the monosulfiram, they cannot move. This gives instant relief from itching.
Note that itching in scabies is a result of the movement of mites under the skin. After a few hours of exposing the mites to this potent agent, the mites die, hence curing you from the scabies infection.