Glutathione Shower Gel Review: Side Effects Explained
Glutathione Shower Gel is an intense lightening liquid bath soap that cleanses and purifies the skin. It cures the skin of infections and gives it a stunning glow.
The ingredients fused in it are specially formulated to nourish and heal the skin of blemishes, scars, and dark spots. It is also made with herbs and roots so that when applied to the body, it helps the skin fight against germs and bacterial infections.
This in turn, cures the skin of discolorations and pigmentations thereby giving it a purely enhanced glow.
The Glutathione Shower Gel purifies your skin thoroughly with just a little quantity. This is because of its ability to form suds quickly. It also helps the skin to get rid of bumps and dark spots that are caused by the secretion of excessive oil in the delicate parts of the face.
The Glutathione Shower Gel is also a great hydrating and moisturizing liquid soap, thanks to the rich ingredients used in manufacturing the products.
With the help of these herbs and other natural ingredients, the glutathione shower gel has the ability to remove dead skin cells from the surface of the skin(exfoliation), this action let’s the skin breathe and also makes way for the skin undertone to radiate brightly.
The liquid soap defends the skin against bacteria and strengthens the skin pores thereby helping them to retain water and nutrients. It leaves the skin, renewed and restored.
The Glutathione Shower Gel is also known for skin moisturisation and hydration. As earlier mentioned, it has the ability to help the skin retain its water and nutrients which nourishes , strengthens and refreshes the skin daily.
Glutathione Shower Gel Review; Side Effects Explained
Benefits of Glutathione Shower Gel
- The Glutathione Shower Gel helps to purify and cleanse the skin.
- It helps the skin fight against germs and bacterial infections.
- It intensely whitens your skin complexion.
- It helps cleanse excessive oil from the skin.
- It can also serve as a dark spot or blemish removal shower gel.
- It generally improves the skin condition
- The shower gel can also act as a great skin exfoliator
- It encourages skin regeneration and renewal
- It makes the skin flawless and blemishes free
Ingredients in Glutathione Shower Gel
- AMA Allantoin
- Sodium Laurate Sulfate
- Vitamin B3
- Citric Acid
- Vitamin C
- Deionized Water
- Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate
- Cocamide DEA
- Glycol Distearate
- Cocamido Propyl Betaine
- Goat’s Milk
- Methyl Lisothiazolinone
- Tetrasodium EDTA
- Methyl Chloroisothiazolinone
How to Apply the Glutathione Shower Gel
During your normal bath, you are advised to use this Shower gel to replace your usual bath soap.
Wash off the sweat on your skin. Press out a considerable amount of the shower gel on your palm and massage gently into your skin.
Massage until it lathers and make sure your skin is all covered up in Glutathione Shower gel.
Let your skin absorb it for a few minutes, then you can use your bath sponge on your skin. Rinse thoroughly for maximized effect.
It is important to note that the Glutathione Shower Gel works for all skin types.
The results of consistently using Glutathione build up from lightening the skin to cleansing and giving out radiant skin.
Glutathione Shower Gel Side Effects
At initial usage, the Glutathione Shower Gel may cause skin irritation and itching. This is not a cause to worry because the skin might just be getting used to the new products.
But if itching persists, please see a Dermatologist.
Also, the Glutathione Shower Gel is not for dark-skinned users.
If you are dark-skinned, they are other skin products that are suitable for you. But the Glutathione shower gel is meant for light-skinned users who have skin issues or may have been affected by harsh weather conditions.
If the glutathione shower Gel reacts on sensitive dark skin, immediately discontinue use, and don’t forget to see your Dermatologist for further treatment.
It’s important to note that the effects of the Glutathione Shower Gel are maximized when it’s used with products from its company. Some of such products are;
- The Glutathione Injection lotion and;
- The Glutathione Injection bar Soap(this can be used interchangeably with the Shower Gel)
Uses of the Glutathione Shower Gel
- It protects the skin surface from germs and infections.
- It cleanses the skin of impurities
- It helps to remove excessive oil from the skin’s surface.
- It makes the skin radiant and gives it a glowing outlook.
- It shields the skin from losing water, a very good hydrating bath Gel.
- It helps in dark spots removal.
- It moisturizes the skin and makes it soft.
- It helps in treating bumps, acne, and pimples.
- It works as a skin whitener and it brightens the skin giving it a beaming appearance.
The Glutathione Shower gel works wonders when making the skin shimmer, it can be found in shops, malls, and local markets.
You can also get it from online(E-commerce) stores.
Although it can be termed expensive its sure worth the cash.
Its price is at 6300NGN in Nigerian malls and local markets.
But it’s at $9.35 in online stores.
This product is very safe to use and the reviews are also as excellent.