Neoprosone Brightening Cream is a fade dark spots gel that is very effective when it comes to quick skin lightening actions. Want to get a detailed Neoprosone Brightening Cream Review? Read on!
This Forte Skincare cream is a product by a notable client-oriented company, formulated in a light creamy texture for skin brightening, moisturising, and hydrating. Neoprosone Cream can be used for different skin types: oily, combination, dry, and normal skin.
Neoprosone Brightening Cream Review
Benefits of Using Neoprosone Brightening Cream
What is Neoprosone cream good for?
- Neoprosone-cream Forte can be used in toning the skin complexion, and dark brown spots and smoothening the body from a rough skin type to a tender, bright even skin tone.
- Safely penetrates and gets absorbed quickly into the skin to deal with skin imperfections from their ground causes thus preventing new spots from forming.
- Neoprosone Skin Brightening Cream doesn’t sting or cause irritations
- It lightens the skin very quickly
- Can be used by acne-prone skin types to fix acne marks, burned skin, stretch marks and all
Neoprosone Cream Side Effects
These are the cons of using Neoprosone:
- It doesn’t work very fast enough
- It may be ineffective in lightening hyperpigmentation, especially for people whose skin is prone to such.
How To Use Neoprosone Brightening Cream
Apply a thin layer of the cream after bathing on clean, dry skin, preferably at night. Always follow up with sunscreen with SPF 50 to protect your skin and avoid further pigmentation. Using Sunscreen during and after skin brightening treatment is a great bolt to avoiding further skin discolouration. Make sure to limit sun exposure even if sunscreen had been used.
Ingredients Contained In Neoprosone Brightening Cream
- CI 19140
- CI 45100
- Disodium EDTA
- Ethyl Paraben
- Glyceryl Stearate SE
- Isobutyl Paraben
- Isopropyl Myristate
- Methyl Paraben
- Mineral Oil
- N-butyl Paraben
- Propylene Glycol
- Propyl Paraben
- Sodium Sulfite
- Stearic Acid
- Zinc Oxide
How good is Neoprosone cream?
This cream helps to even out the complexion, making it uniform, silky soft, and satin-smooth. This is one of the tube creams that doesn’t burn your skin but rather gives a warm feel after application.
Other similar products by the brand include:
- Neoprosone Brightening Gel – a Moisturizer and Cream Gel sold for ₦2,986.48
- Neoprosone Vitamin-C Brightening Serum – a Fast Absorbing skin Serum that costs ₦3,413.73
- Neoprosone Technopharma Brightening Serum sold at ₦5,549.98
FAQs On Neoprosone Cream
Is Neoprosone a bleaching cream?
No, it is not. Shea butter and glycerin are the major skin-lightening agents contained in Neoprosone Intense Cream. This powerful formula helps you deal with dark spots, hyperpigmentation, and uneven skin tone.
Does Neoprosone contain hydroquinone?
No, it doesn’t. It is a non-hydroquinone containing lightening cream
Can I use Neoprosone cream on my face?
Neoprosone, Skin Brightening Cream can be used to fade dark spots and scars on the face, elbows, underarms, knees, and the overall body. Its Alpha Arbutin, Lactic Acid, and Castor Oil ingredients ensure this.
Can I use this cream 2 times daily or just once?
Because of the hydrating brightening agents contained in the cream, it is advised for use only at night. But if the product must be used in the morning, it should be used with a non-lightening product along with sunscreen of SPF 50 or higher.
How long does it usually take to start seeing results in the body?
You are likely to start seeing results within 6 months to a year.
What colour does this cream have?
Both the white cream and clear gel work fine. However, the Neoprosone clear gel is more effective for fast results. Using the gel for a month twice daily on your body is sure to lighten your complexion evenly. While using the product, you may notice that the dead skin cells begin to peel off from your legs and dark feet.
How much is Neoprosone cream in Nigeria?
50ml Neoprosone Brightening Cream and Dark Spot Remover are sold for ₦2,559.23 in most Nigerian retail stores.