Goji Berry Facial Cream is a very affordable lightweight face cream made with naturally-derived botanical extracts, anti-ageing ingredients, and antioxidants, that protect, hydrate, and rejuvenate the cream. Over here is the Goji Berry facial cream Review that details all you need to know before buying the product.
Goji Berry Facial Cream Reviews by Customers on Amazon
Benefits Of Goji Berry Face Cream
- Goji Berry is fragrance-free, lightweight and easily absorbed
- It keeps the skin hydrated without causing irritations
- It clears rosacea and red bumpy splotches on the face, making it smooth without any blotchiness
- Can be used on sensitive skin types as a moisturizer
- It keeps the skin moistened and soft without giving it a greasy feel.
- Goji Berry Facial Cream is a paraben-free face moisturizer
- The product can be used all over the body and not just the face to give a more youthful-looking complexion while hydrating and revitalising the skin.
- The facial moisturizer is made with potent organic ingredients including Vitamin E, Hyaluronic Acid and Retinol which promotes skin care and reduces ageing signs.
Cons Of Goji Berry Cream
The product has not been tested by the Food and Drug Administration, hence it has not been certified medically for the treatment of skin defects and diseases. Always use the recommended dose and precautions given through the manufacturer’s label on the product
Ingredients Of Home Health Goji Berry Facial Cream
It is made with a blend of nutrient-rich organic goji berries and skincare ingredients such as Vitamin E, Hyaluronic Acid and Retinol. Other ingredients in the cream are:
Purified water, isopropyl myristate, caprylic/capric triglycerides, niacinamide, glycerin, Cetearyl olivate, sorbitan olivate, cetyl palmitate, sorbitan palmitate, sorbitan olivate, stearyl alcohol, grapeseed oil, evening primrose oil, panthenol, goji berry extract, sodium magnesium silicate, dimethicone, tocopherol (natural vitamin e oil), Diazolidinyl urea, iodopropynyl butyl carbamate, xanthan gum, DMAE bitrate, bisabolol, retinyl palmitate (vitamin A), and aloe vera barbadensis leaf juice.
Safety Information :
Do not use the cream if you are sensitive to any of the constituents in the ingredient list. Don’t use on irritated skin and if skin sensitivity should occur while using the product, then it is advised you visit a doctor. Goji Berry is not yet specified for use on children and animals. Avoid contact with eyes and extremities.
How To Use Goji Berry Facial Cream
Use a small amount of the cream after washing and cleansing the skin. Apply the cream in upward strokes from the neck and up to the face. It should be used as a replenishing moisturizing cream in the morning or at night, alone or under make-up.
FAQs On Goji Berry Facial Cream
Is Goji berry good for face?
Goji Berries contain amino acids, which help reduce acne, improve the skin’s tone, and promote collagen production.
How effective is Goji cream?
It is actually very effective for reducing the appearance of scars by improving blood flow to scar tissues. Goji Berry cream not only removes acne marks but also stops acne with its anti-inflammatory properties.
Does Goji Berry face cream contain retinol?
Yes it does
Does Goji Berry lighten the skin?
No, it doesn’t. It only maintains the skin tone
Where is Goji berry face cream manufactured?
The face cream is made in Hongkong, China