Guess you’ve heard of Dr Rashel as you’re searching for a suitable serum for your skincare needs. The Dr Rashel Vitamin C Face Serum Review, we covered here was made to guide your purchasing decisions. Enjoy as you read on!
Dr Rashel Vitamin C Face Serum Review
Features & Details of Dr Rashel Serum
Dr Rashel vitamin C face serum contains vitamin C and hyaluronic acid which are two very potent agents that provide anti-ageing effects and collagen essence to the skin
The Dr Rashel Vitamin C variety or bundle pack containing a moisturizing cream and serum is more convenient than using the face serum or face cream separately.
Both Dr rashel vitamin C face serum and face cream contain vitamin C and Hyaluronic Acid, that are active antioxidants that help to clear out free radicals from the skin.
It is these free radicals that may cause skin blemishes and damages such as ageing effects, sun damage, hyperpigmentation and discolourations.
Benefits Of Dr Rashel Face Serum
What does Dr Rashel face serum do? The following are the pros of using this cosmetics product
- Dr Rashel vitamin C face serum helps to reduce ageing signs from the skin by clearing wrinkles, stretch marks and skin folds.
- It also stimulates increased production of collagen in the skin, thus enhancing its elasticity and reducing the appearance of fine lines
- The fresh lightweight gel formula of Dr Rashel vitamin C face serum makes it easily slide across the skin and easily get absorbed.
- It deeply moisturizes the skin to promote a fresh skin look.
- It works within two weeks to visibly improved the reduction of dark spots, fine lines and wrinkles. This also leads to revealing a clarified and radiant skin tone
- Asides from refining the skin complexion, it also helps to smoothen the skin surface and texture.
- Dr Rashel Serum boosts skin Immunity to target specific skincare concerns
- Once a face serum contains hyaluronic acid, know that it is great for helping with hydration. Dr RASHEL Vitamin C Face Serum contains both hyaluronic acid and Vitamin C so you are sure to have fully hydrated skin.
Side Effects Of Dr Rashel Face Serum
Not many cons have been recorded on the use of Dr rashel vit. C face serum. However, Generally, all vitamin C serums may cause itching, redness, and skin irritations.
How to Use Dr Rashel Face Serum
- Cleanse and tone the skin
- Apply a few drops of the face serum on the face and neck, focusing on any problem areas till the serum is fully absorbed
- Apply a small amount of Dr rashel vitamin C face cream on the face and neck to moisturise the skin as well.
- Apply the serum to damp skin to lock in more hydration
- Repeat the procedure in the morning and evening after cleansing.
FAQs On Dr Rashel Vitamin C Face anti-ageing Face Serum
Is Dr Rashel serum good for the face?
Dr RASHEL Vitamin C serum is highly effective for fading sunspots & discolouration on the face. This refines the skin texture, reduce wrinkle formation and minimize the appearance of existing wrinkle. It also helps to reduce skin sagging by allowing skin re-plumping
How long does it take for Dr Rashel serum to work?
It usually takes between 2 to 3 weeks for all of Dr Rashel products to show improvements in fine lines, wrinkles and black spots.
Is Dr Rashel effective?
Yes, it is. The serum effectively brightens the skin complexion to give a radiant and youthful-looking skin tone. It also restores damaged skin by stimulating collagen production.
Does Dr Rashel face serum remove dark spots?
Yes, it does. Dr Rashel’s skin whitening serum helps fade dark spots, pigmentation, acne marks and sun spots
How many drops of serum should I use?
Using the dropper that the serum comes with, 2 pumps or a pea-sized amount should be collected. Massage mildly between the palm and apply on the face and neck.
Can I use DR Rashel vitamin C face serum at night?
To hydrate very dry skin, you can use this product once in the morning and again at night.
Which country is Dr Rashel brand from?
Dr Rashel Vit C brightening & anti-ageing night serum is made in Thailand
Can vitamin C serum cause pimples?
When you start using a new active skincare product that causes more cell turnover, your skin is likely to purge. Purging is an initial acne breakout on the skin. Fruit acids, Hydroxy acids (AHAs, BHAs and PHAs), vitamin C serums and retinoids can all cause purging.
Can I skip moisturizer after serum?
Always apply the serum directly on the skin after cleansing or toning before going in with moisturizer and sunscreen. Serum should not be put on the face after the moisturiser. This is because serums contain active ingredients that should deeply penetrate the skin as soon as possible
Disclaimer: Credits for all images used in this post and on this site go to their respective owners. Eucarlcosmetics in no way claims ownership of any image unless otherwise stated. Also, we use Amazon links so we might get commissions for purchases made through links in this post.