Funbact A Triple Action Cream Review: Can Funbact cure fungal infections? Is Funbact A a bleaching cream? Can it be used on the skin of babies? Let’s find out!
What Is Funbact-A?
Funbact-A cream is an anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and anti-inflammatory tube cream hence its full name – Funbact-A triple action cream. It is specially formulated for fast and effective action in the complete treatment of various fungal skin infections, superficial bacterial conditions, and dermatological disorders.
What Is Funbact A Triple Action Cream Used For?
As noted by David Hosking Skincare, Triple Action Acne Lotions help remove excess oil, unclog pores, and reduce the appearance of blackheads and whiteheads. They are suitable for all skin types and are safe to use together with other acne products such as Rose water for toning the skin and Brightening Serum for promoting a youthful look.
Funbact A Triple action cream is used for the treatment of ringworm, itch or rash, and skin inflammation. Treating scaling, burning, and cracking associated with athlete’s foot, jock itch, and ringworm.
Remedying bacterial infection, providing relief of itching, preventing oral thrush, and getting rid of skin infections and problems like eczema, fungal skin infection of the vagina, psoriasis, and other conditions. It can also cause skin sensitivity which can aggravate skin inflammation.
Funbact-A Cream works by hindering the growth of fungi and Bacteria from their root causes, hence, stopping symptoms like itching, rashes, and swelling and increasing the fecal bile acid excretion of the body.
Funbact A Triple Action Cream Review
How Many Days Should I Use Funbact A?
Benefits Of Using Funbact-A Triple Action Cream
- Can be used to cure pimples and dark spots
- The cream can be used to lighten a baby’s skin
- Can be used to clear sunburn
- It is good for treating dandruff and ringworm
- This Triple Action Cream works well on sun damage at the top of the hands & feet, knuckles, and neck area.
- Funbact-A Triple Action Cream is a Clotrimazole and Betamethasone Dipropionate Cream used for the treatment of Fungal, Bacterial, and Skin Inflammation
What Are The Side Effects of Funbact A?
- Funbact A is a steroid cream and steroids are strong active agents which should not be used for more than 7 days.
- Cannot be used for a long period
- It may cause skin sensitivity and skin inflammation.
- Can make the skin look sickly, washed out, and pale
- It can cause itchiness, indigestion, and internal bleeding if used for a long.
- It is a topical corticosteroid and may be hazardous in psoriasis.
Ingredients Contained In Funbact A Cream
The main active ingredient is Clotrimazole – 1%W/V, Betamethasone Dipropionate 0.05%, and Neomycin Sulphate. While the inactive one is Chlorocresol
How to Use Funbact-A Triple Action Cream
How do you use triple-action cream on your face? Here’s how to do it best:
- Take up a pea-sized amount with your finger
- Dab/dot on cleansed skin of the forehead, cheeks, and chin.
- Massage onto the skin to blend evenly and cover the entire face.
- Do not apply directly to the skin under your eyes to avoid it from getting inside the eyes.
- Apply cream on the affected area at least 2-3 times a day
FAQs On Funbact Cream
Is Funbact a cream good for the skin?
While the cream lightens the skin very fast, it only does so temporarily and after you stop using it, the effects start to fade away immediately. It is recommended for reducing the appearance of pimples, melasma, redness, freckles, dark spots, and blemishes. However, it should not be used for long on the skin.
Can I mix Funbact A with my lotion?
Both skineal and fun back A are antifungal creams and can be mixed with body creams. Note these antifungals are generally not healthy for prolonged use on the skin, especially for the skin of babies. It should not be used at all for babies as the drugs and chemical agents used for its production has dangerous side effects.
Can Funbact a clear dark armpit?
Yes, it can. Also, you may use the cream as a spot treatment for dark underarms, knees, elbows, knuckles, and other skin infections caused by fungi
Does Funbact A bleach?
Funbact A contains betamethasone, a corticosteroid used by dermatologists to treat skin conditions and as such may cause skin bleaching or lightening.
Does Funbact A triple antibiotic ointment burn?
Though this is very rare, it is still possie. Skin burns from using funbact creams result from an allergic reaction to the product, one or more of its constituents. If you should notice any serious allergic reaction such as rashes, redness, burning, itching, swelling (especially on the face, tongue, or throat), severe dizziness, and breathing troubles don’t fail to seek immediate medical attention.
How long does Funbact A cream take to work?
Your skin should start to improve after a few days of using the cream. If it still doesn’t work after 5 days, discontinue use and visit your doctor. Skin treatment with Funbact-A cream or ointment should not last longer than 1 or 2 weeks.
How Much is Funbact-A Triple Action Cream for Skin Inflammation and Infections?
The 30g Funbact A Tube Cream is sold for N500 – N800 in Nigeria.
Disclaimer: Credits for all images used in this post and on this site go to their respective owners. Eucarlcosmetics in no way claims ownership of any image unless otherwise stated. Also, we use Amazon links so we might get commissions for purchases made through links in this post.