Egg Yolk Face Cream is an excellent face cream for improving skin texture and appearance. Don’t stop there, Does Egg Yolk Cream Contain Hydroquinone? This Egg yolk cream review details all you must know before purchasing the cream
Egg Yolk Cream Review
Looking for a natural remedy for ringworm, freckles, pimples, blemishes, blackheads, and sunburns? This skin care cream is the sure bet to getting Al these and more with brighter, smoother, softer, and healthier skin. Still not sure whether you should give it a try? What does egg yolk do to the skin? Let’s find out!
Benefits Of Egg Yolk Face Cream
- Egg yolk cream is a deep moisturiser and fade spot cream that lightens the skin by lowering its melanin production.
- It softens and smoothens the skin texture, making it satin-smooth and silky. It enhances the suppleness of the skin, making the skin tone and texture look fresh.
- The Egg yolk cream works perfectly well to remove discolouration on hard-to-whiten areas, clear acne marks and red spots on the face.
- While fading facial spots, it evens out the skin tone to reveal a more radiant complexion. You are sure to have younger-looking skin after about two weeks of using the lotion.
- Egg Yolk cream revitalizes and rejuvenates the skin by promoting collagen and elastin production. These proteins are very effective for preserving skin health and promoting the growth of new skin cells.
- It helps treat white spots resulting from the side effects of bleaching cream. It also unclogs pores on the face and effectively tightens those pores.
Side Effects Of Egg Yolk Cream
There are not many known side effects of egg yolk face cream, except that it may lighten the skin while fading acne and spots on the skin.
Ingredients In Egg Yolk Face Cream
Aqua, Egg Yolk Mineral, Glycolic Acid, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Glycerine.
How To Use Egg Yolk Face Cream
Take a pea-sized amount of the cream and gently massage it into the skin while focusing on affected areas until the cream is fully absorbed.
Does Egg Yolk Cream Contain Hydroquinone?
No, it doesn’t contain hydroquinone. The lightening properties of the face cream are derived from the protein contents of the egg yolk used in its production.
FAQs On Egg Yolk Face Cream
Is It Good To Put Egg Yolk On Your Face?
Egg white is densely made up of albumin, a simple protein that helps to minimize pores, clear blackheads, and fades dark spots, making them great for oily skin types.
On the other hand, egg yolk is fully packed with proteins and fatty acids that help to moisturise and hydrate dry skin and hair.
Egg yolk cream serves as a better alternative to putting natural egg white on the face. It is safe and does not lead to adverse effects as the cream is entirely natural
Can Egg Remove Dark Spots?
Just like egg-whites are proven to be very effective remedies for dark spots on the face. Using egg yolk cream will help yank out clogged dirt on the face and tighten the pores so that it remains effectively clean.
Is Egg Yolk Face Cream a Bleaching Cream?
No, it is not a bleaching cream
Does Egg Yolk Face Cream Contain Mercury?
No, It does not contain mercury or any related skin bleaches and lightening chemicals.
Is Egg Yolk Face Cream Good for Fair Skin?
Yes, it is best used by fair-skinned people as it may lighten dark to chocolate skin tones.
Is Egg Yolk Lotion For People With Chocolate Skin?
Yes, it can be used by dark or chocolate complexion persons however, they should be mindful in case the cream starts lightening their complexion.
Egg Yolk Face Cream Price in Nigeria
It is sold for ₦1000 in Nigerian supermarkets and cosmetics stores