This Dr Rashel Vitamin C Face Cream Review is a must read for anyone who wants to start using any of the Dr Rashel products and even previous customers of the brand.
Dr Rashel Vitamin C Face Cream Review
Dr Rashel Vitamin C Face Cream is an anti-ageing and collagen moisturizer containing hyaluronic acid which helps improve skin health. Dr rashel Vitamin C Bundle pack containing Dr rashel serum and cream is more effective than using the products separately.
Vitamin C face Creams are generally effective antioxidants that protect the skin from ageing effects. With the Dr Rashel Vitamin C Face Cream, you’re sure to have an improved skin tone and youthful-looking skin complexion.
Benefits Of Dr Rashel Vitamin C Face Cream
- Dr Rashel Vitamin C face cream deeply moisturizes the skin, improves fine lines and helps brighten dull skin.
- The hyaluronic acid contained in this face cream provides natural and moisturizing actions on the skin, while the vitamin C content stimulates collagen production. This helps to clarify the complexion and reveal natural glowing healthy-looking skin.
- Dr Rashel face cream helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, skin folds, stretch marks and other signs of lost skin elasticity. While reducing existing wrinkles, it also prevents wrinkle and stretch marks formation in the skin
- Dr Rashel Vitamin C Face Cream is formulated with emollients that help to correct previous skin defects and ageing skin through its intense moisturising action.
- It corrects previous skin reactions caused by skin bleaching products.
- While stimulating collagen production in the skin, makes the skin firmer and denser.
- Dr Rashel vitamin c face cream also improves skin texture while fading sunburn, hyperpigmentation, blemishes, dark spots and discolouration.
- The lightweight gel cream is easily absorbed into the skin.
Dr Rashel Cream Side Effects
It doesn’t have any side effects. Although generally, vitamin C serums and creams are noted to cause skin purging (acne breakouts as a result of changes in cosmetics products)
Dr Rashel Vitamin C Face Cream Ingredients
Aqua, Carbomer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Chlorphenesin, CI 19140, CI 16255, Corn Gluten Amino Acids, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Glycereth-26, Glyceryl Stearate, Isohexadecane, Niacinamide, Parfum, Peg-40 Sorbitan Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 80, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Acrylate, Sodium acryloyl- Idimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sorbitan Oleate, Steareth-2, Steareth-21, Triethanolamine, and 3-o-ethyl Ascorbic Acid.
How To Use Dr Rashel Face Cream
After cleansing and toning the skin, drop two pumps of Dr rashel vitamin C serum onto the face and apply in a circular motion. After that, go in with the face cream. Taking a pea-sized amount of this cream, gently massage the face and neck till it is fully absorbed.
Apply the face cream morning and night consistently to achieve faster results. For best results, leave the skin a little bit wet while applying the serum and face cream to guarantee full skin hydration.
FAQs On Dr Rashel Face Cream
Are Dr Rashel products safe?
All Dr Rashel brand products are dermatologically tested to be safe for use. They are all made with cruelty-free natural ingredients.
Does Dr Rashel remove dark spots?
Yes, it does. The face cream mildly fades dark spots and removes dark pigmentation, while Dr Rashel’s skin whitening serum helps clear sun spots and acne from the skin.
This action is effected by Niacinamide and Arbutin which are natural skin-essential ingredients for lightening dark marks and blemishes on the skin. Proteins are incorporated into the skin as you use this product to give clearer and spot-free skin, fully protected against environmental harm.
Can I use DR Rashel vitamin C face cream at night?
Of course! DR RASHEL Vitamin C face cream can be used at night since the antioxidants – vitamins C and hyaluronic acid contained in it are most potent at night and away from the sun.
Is Dr Rashel face cream good for oily skin?
The face cream is perfect for those with oily skin, as it helps to prevent breakouts and control sebum production. Dr Rashel Vitamin C Serum is the best bet when it comes to achieving radiant, healthy-looking oily skin.
Dr Rashel Vitamin C Face Cream Price In Nigeria
It is sold for ₦2000 in Nigerian supermarkets and cosmetics shops.