Stay Young Face Cream is a very affordable facial cream that offers you lighter skin on a budget. It helps brighten the skin, fade dark spots and improve the overall facial skin tone. Some persons who use the cream on other areas of their body have also testified to this.
The cream has moisturizing effects which can make your skin look a bit oily, even if it doesn’t feel that way. The fragrance makes up for this effect. Stay young face and body cream are both products made in Ghana
Benefits Of Using Stay Young Face Cream
Wondering what the work of stay young products is? They include:
- Elimination of dark blotches and pimples on the face and skin
- Promotes skin elasticity, hence making the skin soft, supple, radiant, and younger-looking.
- Stay young face cream is enriched with cocoa butter and Vitamin E oils which help keep the skin healthy and satin-smooth.
- Produces results in a few days
- The face cream can be used to even out dark patches and pigmentation on the face and body
- It is produced with natural ingredients and hardly ever bleaches the skin
- Very effective for clearing dark eye circles, blackheads, and white spots.
Side Effects Of Stay Young Cream
- Can make the skin sensitive to the sun, hence resulting in sunburns and sunspots.
- Because of its steroid content, it may result in green veins
- It may cause pimples, stretch marks, and dark knuckles.
- Though not common, it may bleach the skin.
- Making the skin look too oily and greasy, can duller the appearance of the skin.
- It causes redness and discolorations on the face and body
Stay Young Face Cream Ingredients:
- Bee Wax
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Cocoa Butter
- Distilled Water
- Petroleum Jelly
- Propylene Glycol
- Stearic Acid
- Stearyl Glyceyrrheyinate 0.2%
- Vitamin E
FAQs On Stay Young Face and Body Cream
Is stay young face cream a bleaching cream?
No, it isn’t a bleaching cream
Does stay young face cream contains hydroquinone?
Most skin blemishes resulting from the use of body lotions and facial creams are because they contain hydroquinone. The face cream in question does not contain Hydroquinone or any of its relative agents. Because of this, stay Young cream can be used by all skin types and colours.
Does stay young face cream contain steroids?
Stay young cream contains steroids which are not healthy if used excessively on the skin. Because of the harshness of this skin brightening agent, you may notice green veins on your face and body if you consistently use the cream. To avoid this, only use the cream for a short period; a maximum of 7 days. You can start using the cream again if you don’t notice any reactions.
Is Stay Young good for sunburns?
Yes, stay young cream is well known as a facial treatment for sunburn. However, some complain that their skin became more prone to UV rays after using the cream. To be on the safe side, plop on sunscreen.
How much is stay young face and body cream in Nigeria?
The 35g size of the cream is sold for N1500, while the 85g goes for N2500 and the 200g size costs N5000.