Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Cream for Dry Skin Original Solid Jar is quite beneficial in many ways. Why we covered the Palmers Cocoa Butter Cream Review in this post, you’re about to find out
Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula is America’s #1 Cocoa Butter brand that uses the highest quality natural ingredients for optimal body moisturization. Palmer’s® has been in existence for over 180 years, providing high-quality natural products. The company is managed by E.T. Browne Drug Co., Inc., U.S.A.
What Does Palmers Cocoa Butter Cream Do?
- It helps reduce the appearance of stretch marks
- Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Original Solid heals and softens very rough and dry skin
- The unique concentrated solid melts into the skin to lock in moisture, thereby intensively moisturizing it with Cocoa Butter and Vitamin E.
- Palmer’s Original Solid Jar is free from phthalate, paraben, mineral oils and dyes. It is also vegan friendly (doesn’t contain animal ingredients or tested with animals)
- It is suitable for eczema-prone skin and is recommended by 4 out of 10 doctors for this
- The non-greasy formula can be used in shower, bath or on dry skin to ensure 48-hour moisture
- Palmer’s Original Solid Jar’s cocoa butter is not only beneficial for the skin. It can also be used as a natural lip balm.
- In addition to that, a DIY lip scrub can be formed with just the Original Solid Jar and sugar. The sugar forms the exfoliant while the cocoa butter and vitamin e formulation leave the skin soft and smooth.
Cocoa Butter for Scars
Stretch marks are common during pregnancy and most commonly, women use cocoa butter to reduce the appearance of those marks. Natural Cocoa and specifically cocoa butter is also a popular treatment for lightening post-surgical marks, blemishes and scars.
You might be wondering, how does cocoa butter work for these skin problems? And How do you use cocoa butter for stretch marks, scars, lines, and other related skin issues?
So here is how it works – Cocoa butter permeates the skin layers to heal and smoothen the scars and marks from their deepest layers. Rub cocoa butter on the skin daily and allow it to sink in. Consistent usage will help reduce these skin problems and create radiant and softer skin.
Palmers Cocoa Butter Cream Reviews From Customers on Amazon
FAQs On Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Original Solid Jar
Is Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Good For Your Skin?
Cocoa butter is naturally good for the skin and Palmer’s product is an easy way to access this antioxidant-rich body butter that helps fight free radical damage in the body responsible for causing ageing and dullness.
Does Palmers Cocoa Butter Work?
Yes, it does, Palmer’s cocoa butter helps to soothe and hydrate the skin. It is used clinically to improve skin elasticity, skin texture, and overall skin tone.
How Long Does It Take Palmer’s Cocoa Butter To Work?
It takes about 8 weeks to show improvement in the reduction of stretch marks and scars on the body.