Would you rather have a cleansing body cream that balances and restores your skin tone or stick to your long list of an unending skincare routines? Lemon clear cream is made from a unique blend of botanical ingredients such as Lemon, Aloe Vera and other natural antioxidants that clarifies and unifies the skin tone. Does Lemon Clear Contain Hydroquinone? Read on to find out
Lemon Clear Cream Benefits:
What does lemon clear cream do? Let’s find out!
- Lemon clear lotion helps to clear dark spots, discolourations, sun spots, wrinkles, dark knuckles, pimples, sunburns, age spots, melasma, hyperpigmentation, freckles, and psoriasis
- The beauty cream formulation treats acne and cold sores from their root causes
- Even while lemon clear is great for all skin types, it is highly recommended for oily skin since it is a great astringent, that reduces excess sebum formation and tightens the pores to limit oil loss from the skin.
- It brightens the complexion, making dull and pale skin appear luscious and radiant
- The lemon contained in the cream helps to break down causative organisms of skin disease and removes dead skin cells, hence leaving the body refreshed and rejuvenated.
- Lemon is also anti-inflammatory in function. Hence the cream is used to treat many different conditions such as reducing inflammation (redness, swelling, and pain) in the body. These anti-inflammatory agents are also capable of blocking certain substances in the body that can cause inflammation.
- Lemon Clear lotion fights free radicals in the skin that can cause puffy eyes, a swollen face, and even dark under-eye circles.
- This cream is a great skin care solution for creating refreshed skin free from blemishes.
- 9. Lemon can be used to naturally lighten the skin and the lemon clear cream doubles up this action as a convenient alternative.
What Are The Side Effect Of Lemon Clear Lotion?
Lemon clear cream has not been noted to have any significant side effects; however, here are some adverse effects that can result from applying lemon to the skin:
- Dryness and pale skin
- Burning sensation and
- Stinging and irritation
- Itching and redness
- Death of good bacteria in the skin
Lemon Clear Cream Ingredients:List of Banned Skin Lightening Creams You Should Avoid
Aloe Vera, Argan Oil, Citric Acid, Fragrance, Kojic Acid, Lemon Extract, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and Water.
What Is The Difference Between Lemon Clear Lotion and Lemon Clear Plus?
The difference between lemon clear plus lotion and this lemon clear lotion is that Lemon Clear Plus Lotion is stronger and more effective WHILE Lemon Clear Cream is mild, suitable for all skin types and works gradually to effect its action.
Final Verdict: Does Lemon Clear Cream Contain Hydroquinone?
No, it doesn’t contain hydroquinone or even mercury
FAQs On Lemon Clear Cream
Does Lemon Clear Lighten Skin?
All lemon clear products including the body bar, cream, lotion, and oil are capable of lightening and brightening the skin. Lemon is one of the very potent agents for treating dark spots on various parts of the body. When lemon may not be convenient for use, lemon clear cream covers up for this action.
How Long Does It Take For Lemon Clear Cream To Work?
The ORIGINAL Lemon clear cream despite being hydroquinone-free intensively lightens dark spots and treats uneven skin tone in about 3 weeks. This action is possible because of the natural lightening properties of lemon extract. However, the Lemon Clear Brightening Serum for Dark Spots and Pimples is best used for this action.
Is Lemon Cream Good For The Skin?
Lemon Clear Cream is great and a safer option than lemon juice to put on the skin. Using lemon directly on the skin can be dangerous because it is unfiltered and has a very high potency of citric acid. The lotions won’t irritate while fading dark marks and discolouration but lemon juice might.
Is Lemon An Astringent?
Because of its high acidic levels, lemon juice has astringent qualities.
Is Lemon Clear a Bleaching Cream?
No, it is not a bleaching cream. Rather it is a natural body lightening cream
How Much Is Lemon Clear In Nigeria?
It is sold for N3500 in supermarkets and cosmetics shops.