Skin Magnet Lightening Lotion is a body radiance cream that can be used on the face and body to naturally lighten the skin. In this skin magnet cream review, you would get to find out if you should or should not go for this lotion.
Skin Magnet Cream Review
Skin magnet lotion is a lightening lotion and easily one of the best skin lightening creams available. It protects the skin from blemishes and promotes a more radiant and even skin tone.
The new and innovative product is made from a blend of unique ingredients that bring out the original skin colour without lightening the skin just as harsh chemicals or bleaches do or tamper with your skin’s protective barrier like traditional skin lightening methods.
The arbutin and carrot extract are the main lightening agents in this skin magnet lotion, so you need not raise your brows when the lightening properties of this cream are mentioned.
Ascorbic acid is an antioxidant and helps to clear free radicals that may cause hyperpigmentation on the skin. It also strengthens the collagen fibres to maintain and fortify the elasticity of the skin. The avocado works as a good moisturizer.
Benefits Of Skin Magnet Lightening Lotion
- Skin Magnet Lightening Lotion is a safe alternative for lightening the skin without experiencing harsh side effects from the use of bleaching agents and whitening chemicals
- Skin Magnet Cream contains active organic ingredients and plant extracts such as Arbutin, Avocado Oil, Carrot extract, and Vitamin E. These products work together and penetrate the skin to give it maximum radiance and nourishment.
- The multivitamins added to the cream are gentle on the skin, hence suitable for all skin types and tones especially people with sensitive skin.
- Skin Magnet Lightening Lotion is light, easily absorbed, and non-greasy on the skin.
- The lotion can be used to clarify the skin while ridding it of freckles, blackheads, dark spots, melasma, wrinkles, and acne scars.
- Even while healing the skin, the lotion also has soothing properties that work to provide relief from irritations and burning sensations.
- Skin regeneration, preservation and rejuvenation are possible because of the hydrating and anti-ageing effects of this cream
- Skin magnet cream contains sun protection factors that shield the skin from the sun’s damaging rays
Side Effect of Skin Magnet Lightening Lotion
There are no side effects from using Skin Magnet Lotion
Ingredients Of Skin Magnet Cream
Allantoin, Alpha Hydroxyl Acid (AHA), Arbutin, Ascorbic Acid, Avocado Oil, Carrot Extract, Fragrance, Glycerin, Glyceryl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Metabisulphite, Sodium Sulphite, Sunscreen, and Water.
How to Use This Lotion
Wash and cleanse the skin with quality bath soap, and gently dab the skin with a clean dry towel to get rid of excess water on the skin. Put a small portion of the lotion in your palm, massage between both hands and apply all over the body.
FAQs On Skin Magnet Body Lotion
Is Skin Magnet Cream a Bleaching Cream?
No, it is not a bleaching cream. The lightening properties of skin magnet are gotten from the arbutin and carrot extracts contained in them, however, the lightening effects of the lotion don’t reach up to such extents that it can bleach the skin.
Does Skin Magnet Lightening Lotion Contain Hydroquinone?
No, Skin Magnet Cream doesn’t contain hydroquinone
How Good Is Skin Magnet Cream?
Skin magnet helps to even out the skin complexion, and clear blemishes and dark spots from the skin. It is very useful for maintaining a light skin tone
Can I Use Skin Magnet Lotion on My Face?
Yes, you can
Is Skin Magnet Good For Dark Skin?
The body care cream can be used by people of all skin types and tones. Dark-skinned persons are inclusive. Please note that the skin has a great chance of mildly lightening the skin. If you don’t want that, then don’t use this cream.
How Much is Skin Magnet Lotion?
Skin Magnet is sold in Nigerian supermarkets and cosmetics stores for N1,000 – N1,200.
Where Can I Buy Original Skin Magnet Lightening Lotion
You can purchase the original skin magnet lightening lotion from JUMIA.
Disclaimer: Credits for all images used in this post and on this site go to their respective owners. Eucarlcosmetics in no way claims ownership of any image unless otherwise stated. Also, we use Amazon links so we might get commissions for purchases made through links in this post.