Tura soap is a germicidal medicated skincare bar soap, very effective for acne-prone skin. How to know original tura soap that guarantees all these juicy benefits? Let’s find out!
Before we set out to highlight the differences between original and fake tura bar soap, let us note some of the advantages of using the soap.
Benefits Of Using Original Tura Germicidal Medicated Soap
- It is enriched with wheat germ oil, allantoin, and Vitamin E which nourishes and fortifies the skin.
- It soothes and revitalizes the skin, keeping it healthy and free from bacterial damage as well as other germs that might try to penetrate the skin’s barrier.
- It is quite useful in the repair of damaged skin by thoroughly cleansing and improving skin tone.
- The original tura soap lasts long thus saving you some expense.
How to Know Original Tura Soap
- The original tura soap is dark blue while the fake one may be black, ash, light blue or some other colour.
- The original tura is hard when felt and does not dissolve in water easily while the fake melts easily when it comes in contact with water
- Original tura soap has a very strong citrus scent while the fake has a mild fragrance and is sometimes scented.
Tura Soap Review On Amazon
Does Tura Soap Have Side Effects?
The Side effects of Tura soap are rare, but the following are the recurring ones that have been spotted over the years:
- It may cause itching, redness, and peeling of the skin.
- It bleaches the skin
How to Use Tura Germicidal Soap
Apply water on the soap till it lathers, then use it for bathing the body. It should be used twice daily (morning & night) for optimum results. Rinse well with water after use.
FAQs On Tura Medicated Bar Soap
What is the work of Tura soap?
Tura Medicated Soap is a germicidal and antibacterial soap and protects the skin from infections and blemishes such as pimples/acne, rashes, spots, dandruff, eczema, body odour, allergic reactions, and the like from the skin.
Tura has low sodium and potassium levels which also helps in reducing swelling, and redness, and leaving the skin spotless & radiant. And yes, Tura Medicated soap lightens the skin!
How fast does Tura soap work?
You don’t need to use Tura Medicated Soap for long before it works. On average, it takes 14 days at most to see improvements in the conditions.
How old is Tura soap in Nigeria?
Tura was established in 1986 and didn’t take long to become one of Nigeria’s leading beauty companies with over 70% net distribution reach in their sales network.
The company currently expanded their range of products and distribution channels to include soaps, moisturising body lotions and skin-toning creams.
Is Tura soap good for dark skin?
Yes, it is good for dark-skinned people.
Does tura works for black spot
If it’s original Tura, then it does work for black spots
Does Tura bleach the skin?
Yes, it does
Can Tura soap cure eczema?
As a germicidal agent, TURA soap cures eczema and fades the spots that may result from it.
Is Tura soap antibacterial?
Tura is protection plus antiseptic antibacterial soap
Does Tura soap contain mercury?
Yes, it contains 0.272 ± 0.089 µg/G of Mercury
Is mercury good for the skin?
While mercury can effectively lighten the skin, it may also cause damage to the skin such as rashes, blotchy spots, greyish colour, and a reduction in the skin’s resistance to infections. To the body, it can cause kidney damage
How much is a pack of Tura soap?
Tura Medicated soap is sold for N550 in Nigeria.