In this JRA cream review, here are a few things you must know before you go ahead to make a purchase. JRA Cream is a skin complexion cream produced in Ghana specially designed to fade dark spots, blemishes and excessive pigmentation spots on the face and body.
JRA Cream Review
Benefits Of Using JRA Foundation Face Cream
JRA has lots of benefits which we have detailed in this post. Continue reading to find out what sets it apart from other facial creams in Nigeria.
- JRA cream is really good for clearing eczema, blackheads, melasma, white spots or blotches, fine lines, wrinkles, freckles, blemishes, dark spots or discolouration, and pimples.
- JRA products are loved by their customers because they are very effective for remedying skin problems and don’t lead to bleaching as most other lightening products which pose as quality facial creams do.
- This cream is enriched with mild lightening ingredients which brighten out the skin complexion while brightening out tough areas of the body such as the knuckles, inner thighs, knees, feet, underarms, and elbows.
- It also unifies and evens out the skin tone after it is done with the clarifying actions
- This face cream softens the skin, leaving it fresh, luminous and supple.
- It moisturises and hydrates the skin to preserve its elasticity. This not only makes it satin-smooth and spot-free but also cuts down ageing signs
- It lightly exfoliates the body to get rid of dead skin cells and the appearance of blackheads.
- JRA foundation face cream works really fast
Cons Of Using JRA Foundation Face Cream
- JRA contains hydroquinone. If the desired effect is to clear hyperpigmentation spots and scars, then it should only be used for a short time
- Leaving the container of the cream open can lead to oxidation of the cream as excess air gets into it. An oxidised JRA cream is brown in colour.
- It may cause hyperpigmentation and reversed effects if you stop using the cream
- It doesn’t contain a sun protection factor, hence must be used with sunscreen of SPF30 and above.
- Fake JRA creams in the market are more than the original
JRA Face Cream Ingredients
FAQs On JRA Products
How long does JRA body cream take to work?
Visible results are evident within two (2) weeks.
Is JRA cream for all skin types?
JRA body cream is specially made for dry skin types, however, it can be used by all skin types.
Is JRA a whitening cream? Is JRA Face Cream a bleaching cream?
Yes, it is. But, JRA cream doesn’t contain harsh whitening chemicals
Does JRA have hydroquinone?
Yes, it does but in small amounts.
Does JRA cream contain steroids?
JRA is formulated with an active ingredient known as clobetasol propionate. This agent is a topical corticosteroid. Corticosteroids or simply steroids are medicines and chemicals used to reduce inflammation caused by allergic reactions or skin irritation.
Can JRA remove dark knuckles?
JRA clears black spots, pimples, and dark knuckles
Is JRA good for dry skin?
JRA Jaseline is the product by the brand that is best for dry skin. It can be used to moisturise the hair and the skin to help heal damaged skin. It also provides dry skin relief and protection from infection where there are minor cuts.
Can I use JRA body cream on my face
Yes, you can.
JRA Face Cream Price In Nigeria
It is sold for N700 in markets and cosmetics shops.
Where To Buy JRA Face Cream
You can buy the original cream from trusted online vendors or top stores like Jumia and Konga.