If you want to glow up your face in a week or two, then this Lalala Face Cream Review is certainly for you. But before you speed off to buy, there are a few things you need to know. Read on to learn these brand secrets
Lalala Face Cream Review
What Does Lalala Whitening Face Cream Do?
- Lalala cream is specially formulated to lighten the skin and even out the skin complexion by fading acne scars, pimple marks, dark spots, discolourations, dark circles, sunburns, and sunspots.
- It helps repair damaged skin.
- The cream is lightweight, not too thick or too watery. It is non-sticky or greasy and easily blends into the skin to make it soft, radiant, supple, and satin-smooth.
- It is suitable for all skin types especially Acne Prone
- It is wholly natural, 100% cruelty-free, free from preservatives, no animal testing, and no colourants
- Suitable for use on dry areas of the skin like the chest, external anal areas including the bikini lines and vulva, and underarms
- Has a lightening effect on the face, groin, neck, knuckles, legs, knees, feet, areola, and nipples.
- LA LA LA fast action Premium Natural face Cream moisturises, tightens and tenders the skin to promote cell metabolism and restore skin elasticity.
- It dilutes melanin in the skin, removes body odour, raises skin pH, and resists bacteria that can cause skin disorders and damage.
Side Effects of Lalala Cream
What Are The Side Effects Of Lalala Face Cream?
The general side effects of using a face cream include Stinging, redness, irritation, burning, or dryness, at the site of the application site. Sometimes, there can be Acne, skin thinning/discolouration, unusual hair growth, stretch marks, or hair bumps (folliculitis). For Lalala Fast Action Lightening Face Cream, here are the specific Side effects that may occur:
- May cause skin sensitivity
- It can cause the skin to lose its elasticity thereby resulting in stretch marks, multiple folds and wrinkles skin
- It can cause green veins
- The cream is small in size
La La La Face Cream Ingredients
AHA (Alpha-Hydroxy Acid), Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Kojic Acid, Stearic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Lecithin, Cholesterol, BHT, Lanolin, Petrolatum (Paraffin), Collagen, Mineral Oil, Pomegranate Oil Extract, Glycerin, Methyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben, Allantoin, Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Sulfite, Sodium Cetyl-Stearylic Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, Water, and Fragrance.
How To Use LaLaLa Whitening Cream
There are two ways through which you can effectively use the cream. The first is by direct application on the skin and the second is by mixing the cream with your face moisturiser or body cream. Both methods yield visible results so you can do any.
- After cleansing the skin with quality bath soap, either medicated or toilet soap, dry with a clean towel
- Take a pea-sized amount of the cream or mixture and apply it to the forehead, the left and right cheeks, nose, jaw and neck. Hence you would have 6 pea size drops of cream on your face and neck.
- Massage the cream on your skin in a circular motion till it is fully absorbed
- Continue with your daily activities like you used to
FAQs On Lalala Face Moisturizer
Is Lalala Cream a Bleaching Cream?
No, it is not a bleaching cream.
Is Lalala Skin Whitening Face Cream Safe?
Lalala Cream is made with natural ingredients that are safe, and non-toxic to the body. Its lightening properties are gotten from the original capacities of the natural agents, thus unleashing its brightening effect on the body complexion.
Which Company Produces Lalala Cream?
The product is made by the CEMAC brand
How Much is Lalala Face Cream?
Lalala Face Cream is one of the most affordable face creams in Nigeria. It is sold for N650.